This is a living document with more information regularly being added! Please check back closer to the festival for the most up-to-date information.
Welcome to Two Step Inn - Big Hoss!
We’re so glad to host you at Georgetown's San Gabriel Park for an incredible lineup of music and honky tonk fun! Your Big Hoss perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Big Hoss has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
*Children Policy in Big Hoss*
Children 2 and under get in free to Big Hoss areas with a ticketed adult. Kids 2 and under may sit on laps only. Children 3 and older will need a full price Big Hoss ticket to access those areas. View our Premium children ticket policy HERE.
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
2023 Two Step Inn Entry Policy
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Two Step Inn.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, plus ample sunscreen, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings! Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
Big Hoss Wristbands
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Big Hoss & Saddle Up Will-Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location: The Two Step Inn Box Office is located at San Gabriel Park between the South Fork Entrance and the Field of Honor.
Box Office Hours:
Saturday, 4/15: 11AM-9PM
Sunday, 4/16: 11AM-9PM
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Link your wristband with your credit card to buy food, drinks and merch with the tap of your wrist.
Getting in the Festival
- Saturday: 11 am–10 pm
- Sunday: 11 am–10 pm
Location & Entry Gate
Two Step Inn takes place April 15-16 2023 at San Gabriel Park 445 E Morrow St, Georgetown, TX 78626
There are two entrances to the festival:
- South Fork Entrance: Located near the corner of North Austin Ave and Chamber Way, this entrance is accessible for those using Rideshare or the Barton Creek Mall Shuttle.
- North Fork Entrance: Located near the Georgetown Community Center on East Morrow, this entrance is for those arriving from the Georgetown High School and East View Shuttles. BIG HOSS PARKING will be using the Georgetown High Shuttle and arriving at the North Fork Entrance.
We encourage taking an UBER, Lyft, or similar rideshare service to/from the dedicated pick-up and drop-off location at 1003 N Austin Ave, Georgetown, TX 78626, near the South Fork Entrance of Two Step Inn.
There is NO VEHICLE PARKING AT TWO STEP INN and NO PARKING IN THE NEIGHBORHOODS around San Gabriel Park.
Big Hoss Guests receive one complimentary parking pass per ticket order. - view full details HERE!
Take advantage of three park-and-ride locations with shuttle transportation to/from San Gabriel Park (options available in Georgetown and Austin). Parking locations will open at 10AM CT and will close at 2AM CT each day of the festival. Shuttles will run from 11am-Midnight each day of the festival. All locations have accessible accommodations – please contact email@example.com for details. For full Park & Ride details, please click HERE.
Big Hoss ticket holders have access to:
- Big Hoss Lounge and Viewing at Main Stage (Big River Stage)
- All Giddy Up Areas
- Shared Big Hoss & Saddle Up Lounge by Country Curious Stage
AT THE FESTIVAL
Big Hoss Lounge
Your Big Hoss Lounge is located directly next to the Main Stage (Big River Stage). Look for the entry portal on the left side of the stage if looking at it. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Two Step Inn weekend, including:
- Lounge — A shaded space with comfortable, communal seating plus a full-service bar.
- Cafe- Enjoy tasty bites all day from the Big Hoss Cafe.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions, help with any wristband issues, and provide festival essentials such as sunscreen and ear plugs.
- Lockers — Safely stow your gear for the day in a complimentary locker, available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mobile charging units — Need a recharge for your device? Check out a mobile charger for the day for free ($10 deposit required).
- Front-of-stage viewing at both the Big River stage and the Showdeo stage
- Premium, air-conditioned bathrooms
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at the full-service Big Hoss bar, serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails, seltzers and non-alcoholic beverages.
Scroll to bottom of page to view the attached Big Hoss Bar Menu!
No need to go hungry during the festival. We will provide a selection of tasty favorites in the afternoon with an expanded range of hot and cold dishes in the evening hours, followed by late-night snacks to enjoy with the final sets of the festival. All food is served in the Big Hoss Lounge and will include options for those with dietary requirements.
Scroll down to view the Big Hoss Menus, attached!
By far one of the most popular perks of Big Hoss is access to fantastic stage viewing!
Big River Stage
- Front-of-stage — The festival’s equivalent of front-row seating, directly accessible from the Lounge.
- Beer, seltzer and water available in viewing area
- Front-of-stage — The festival’s equivalent of front-row seating. Located house-right (on the right side if looking at stage) - look for the "Big Hoss Viewing" sign for entry.
- Beer, seltzer and water available in viewing area
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to all Giddy Up areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Big Hoss guests. Redeem yours at the Big Hoss Concierge.
- Express Lanes at Two Step Inn Store — Skip the lines for merch by using the Premium Lane at the Two Step Inn Store.